While lunch is often the most underappreciated meal of the day, it was not to be skipped?for the dozens of Ottawa?businesswomen who got together Monday to?support?each other and their community at…
After being forced to move his business just before the pandemic, owner Mohamed Ali Abdo dug deep and found a way to keep his entrepreneurial dream alive.
The team at Smart & Biggar can help businesses establish an internal IP strategy that can maximize the effectiveness of their patents and trademarks.
The firm brought in just $78,000 in total revenues in the first half of 2021 after generating record sales of $327,000 in 2020.
Winning roll of the dice: board game earns Canterbury students top prize in financial literacy contestOttawa teens Valentina Mounzer and Danika Hindson are now in talks with CIBC to find a manufacturer to mass-produce their creation, called…
- SPONSOREDAmid the disruption faced over the past 18 months, astute business leaders are increasingly on the lookout for “slow burn” or long-term opportunities…
- Company has been issuing new shares at a steady clip as it seeks to finance its ambitious expansion plans.
Kanata-based firm reported revenues of $4.84 million for the three-month period ending June 30, up from $4.16 million a year earlier.
Ottawa company could soon be evaluating the technology that powers everything from driverless cars to medical devices.
'Lumber prices – and the lack of lumber – have boosted my business.'
Buoyed by $2M in funding and with its devices already found in Toronto Pearson Airport, the Kingston-born tech company is embarking on a U.S. expansion
Renfrew County startup enables its customers to create a virtual map of their business and populate it with their products.
- Annual event spotlights the innovation, leadership and prosperity of dozens of companies in the Ottawa region.
- With backing from heavy hitters such as UFC announcer Bruce Buffer, Matt and Scott Whitteker aim to connect fans of combat sports with their…
CANADA - WORLD
Although overall bookings remain below pre-pandemic levels, customer interest began to increase in June with the elimination of quarantines for fully vaccinated returning Canadians and the removal of…
Cohen is a lawyer, lobbyist and fundraiser who currently serves as a senior adviser to the head of U.S. communications giant Comcast.
Air travellers will no longer be required to spend the first three nights of their quarantine at a government-approved hotel.
- Teams competed for prize money that was donated to the Ottawa Humane Society and Open Doors for Lanark Children and Youth.
- Ottawa company could soon be evaluating the technology that powers everything from driverless cars to medical devices.
- NAC's 1 Elgin Restaurant increases capacity, extends patio season with retractable roof over outdoor seatingTourism officials call new $700K structure 'a game-changer'
- Municipalities can cut waste pickup costs when residents use household 'pre-treatment' systems, CEO says.